Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back in a few...

So, I am way behind on my blogging lately... there's Disneyland, Zavion's birthday and Halloween! I'm working on them right now (promise!), but it's taking longer than anticipated because since we got back we've had birthday parties, Halloween, playdates, football games...
And, because of this...

Yup, we all came down with the icky sickies. :0( We've been battling our colds for a week now, which, along with a funeral, playdates, planning two parties and more has made for an interesting week (and, as you can see from the above photo, lots of extra snuggle time).
So, keep an eye out this week, because I hope to get back into it and blog about all the fun stuff we've been up to!
See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover