Friday, July 25, 2008

No deal

So, I tried bribing Colin with a free Crunchwrap from Taco Bell, if he would just decide on a darn name!
We are down to three choices, but he said he needed to 'sit on it' for a few days. Well, I reminded him today, his time is running out. This is when the bribery (or attempted) took place. I had been pestering him all night, and he said he couldn't be swayed; that when he was ready to decide he he would let me know. Well, sheesh!
It was at this time he mentioned he was hungry and was vying for my coupon for a free item at Taco Bell [I complained about something and they graciously sent me one free item...score! ;0)]. I told him he could have it, if he made his name decision. For a second, I thought he might go for it, but alas his principles were stronger than the call of the Crunchwrap. Darn!
So, for all if you waiting for a name, blame Colin (oh, and if you can find something better to bribe him with, go for it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover