Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A visit from Aunt Ceara

My sister-in-law came for a visit from Vermont last weekend. She stopped by with my mother-in-law to visit with us and see Avalee for the first time. Luckily, Avalee was awake for most of the visit, although she’s not much of a conversationalist quite yet. And, when Avalee needed a diaper change, Aunt Ceara stepped in (and only needed minimal help from me and grandma). Hmmm…maybe I should have her around more often… ;)










Zavion was very excited to see her and was acting like his usual goofy, crazy self. He was definitely showing off for his Aunt Ceara!
Oh, if you’re wondering what’s with Z’s outfit, he had just received those Superman PJs before Ceara and Denise arrived and refused to take them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover