Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick’s Day

I realized today it has been awhile since I’ve updated my blog. I was sick for about a week and a half, and not in the mood to do much of anything. Luckily, the sickness managed to bypass the kids, so (unlike the month before) I only had to deal with my suffering. ;0)
Since today was such an important holiday (LOL), I decided it was time for an update.
So, the kids and I just hung out around the house today, which was nice. The weather has been so yucky lately, that going out just proves to be stressful for all; running in the pouring rain and wind while carrying the girly in the carseat and/or Z splashing in every available puddle is not my idea of fun. Z gets a little stir crazy being cooped up inside, but I try to find fun stuff for us to do to keep his mind off of it. If we do get a break in the rain, I can sometimes take the kids and walk down to check the mail, but this time of month, that’s pretty rare.
Even though we were staying at home, I couldn’t resist dressing Avalee in her St. Pat’s Day outfit. Grandma D bought her the most adorable green dress and I bought this cute garter belt (in Target’s dollar section) that I used as a headband. She was TOO adorable. Z had a green Leprechaun hat, but I could only get him to wear it for a few minutes (enough to take a few pics though!), because he had more important things to do. LOL!

Heyy, it's that thing that takes my picture again!




Oooh, there are pretty flowers on my dress!



My little leprechaun



Kiss me, I'm Irish (but really, do you need an excuse??)!!




They love each other so much!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover