Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boys...


Boys are yucky. Boys are gross.
They pee everywhere; like outside during a birthday party or all over the toilet (but, it's okay 'cause Mom will clean it).
They think words like "poop" and "fart" are hilarious and waste no time using them anywhere and everywhere; like on the pickle aisle at the grocery store or while you're talking to the nice receptionist at the doctor's office. They burp and fart than laugh hysterically...
But, then, sometimes they say;
"I love you! You're my favorite lady!"
Ah, well, I guess the other stuff isn't so bad... Besides, sometimes a good burp can be funny.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Z a good burp or fart is funny. And he does say excuse me. I love when he runs up to me and says "Grandma I missed you", even though he just saw me yesterday.That makes my day!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover