Wednesday, May 12, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Avalee is working on another diary entry, but as she is such a busy little lady, and it is taking longer than expected, I decided to let you have a peek at some of her favorite things in the meantime...

{Ok, so I'm shamelessly stealing this idea from from best friend's blog. In all fairness, I totally told her I was stealing it, and I am giving her credit (and telling you to check out her cute list over at her blog).}


So, without further ado, here ya go...

Hanging out with my big bro' at the park!


My Daddy!




My BFF, Madi!


My Mama!


Swingin' with Grandma!


Accessorizing!


The beach, especially the sand!


My brother!


And, in case you're wondering, Miss A has lots more favorite things but you'll just have to check back again soon to see...

6 comments:

  1. I am following from follow friday and wanted to say hello! Stop by and visit, follow me if you like:)
    Jennette
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute.

    Now following from FF. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    http://blommi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow, I'm your latest follower hope you find time to stop by me, and do the same. Nice to meet you, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos!

    Hi there, followingVisiting from FF, hope you can drop by, I am a follower already.

    Please check out the giveaway at my main blog that you might want to join. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!

    Your babies are so sweet!

    New follower!

    I would love if you would come and visit my blog and become a new follower :)

    Have a great day!

    Melanie
    www.jonathanandmelanie.blogspot.com
    Featured Spotlight Blogger for Mommies Faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are real cuties. Nice pictures. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover