Monday, June 28, 2010

Conversations with Zavion...


I love my boy. Love, love LOVE!! He is just one of the most amazing, creative, talented, thoughtful, loving person I have ever known. And, I love the things he comes up with. He is so incredibly smart and inquisitive, and it makes me proud that he loves learning as much as he does.
I truly wish I could write down all the wonderful questions he asks or the awesome conversations we have, but there just isn't enough time in the day! So, here are some of his most recent...


Why is the sky blue?

Mom, you will always be in my heart (Umm...swoooon, right??).

Mom, who made the sky? And, who made the clouds? And, who made space?

Guys, Baryonyx (dinosaur) is the worst meat-eater yet! Good thing he's dead. I wouldn't want him to eat us!


Z: Are dogs meat?
C: Yeah, they have meat on them.
Z: Then, why don't we eat dogs?

Colin and Z were arguing about something Z was trying to get just right...
C: Nobody's perfect, Z.
Z: Uh-huh! Mom is!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover