Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you Swag?

Search & Win


Do you Swag? Do you think I'm crazy and/or wonder what in the name of Twinkies I'm talking about??
Well, here's the scoop (and, I'm taking this description off the actual site, because they can explain it better. Not to worry, I will later explain it in my terms):
Swagbucks.com is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.

So, what does that mean? Well, basically you get paid to search! Yup, you heard me right. So, instead of using Google or Yahoo or whatever other search engine you use, use Swagbucks and earn points just for searching. You can then use these points to 'buy' prizes from their site. There's a little of everything for everyone; Toy Story stickers for the kiddos, video game equipment for dad, perfume for mom and the list goes on! I personally have been using mine to buy Amazon.com gift cards, which I'll use for Christmas gifts (there are other gift cards as well). I mean, how cool is that? You can get free stuff just by doing what you already do!
And, if you sign up using my referral code, I win every time you win! So, see...it's a win-win for both of us!
So, what are you waiting for...start Swagging (this link will take you directly to my referral sign up page)!!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. Its the first thing posted on my site.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Swagbucks! I use them to redeem for Amazon.com e-cards and I use those to get free gifts! It's a win-win for sure!

    I'm following you from Being Frugal & Making It Work

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover