Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One of those days...

Today is one of those days you just can't wait to be over!
I think Z has enough energy to operate a small power plant and Avalee is in one of her 'hold-me-or-I-will-make-your-life-miserable' moods.
So, I've got Z running around the house in circles and jumping off of every possible piece of furniture. And, Avalee is screaming in her bouncy seat and just begging me with her eyes to devote all my attention to her.
Meanwhile, I've abandoned all hope of cleaning and am just clinging to the dream of actually getting to eat lunch today. Wish me luck!



But, then there are moments like this...
















And this...


and I think it's all worth it!











But then...


And, it's still all worth it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. You can bring them both to Grandpa anytime you want. I would love to have them (at least for a while)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover