Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

Today was the first day of Spring, and although it doesn’t look like it outside, we decided to celebrate anyway! For weeks, Z has been asking if it was Spring yet, so I decided a good way to celebrate was to let him make cookies (sugar cookies, or as he calls them; “cut out cookies” LOL!).

I didn't get any pictures of us actually making the cookies, but I did get some of after we finished...


The finished product (note the little blue dyed at the bottom of pic...LOL)!









1 comment:

  1. I got a call from him: "Grandpa will you come to my house and see me?" I'm not much on leaving my home, but how could I say no?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover