Monday, May 4, 2009

Diary of Miss Avalee Apryl

Mama is always writing on here, and it looks like so much fun! I asked her if I could write something sometimes, and she said she thought it was a great idea. So here goes…

Dear Diary,
Things have been going awesome for me lately! I keep finding new stuff I didn’t know I could do before. Hopefully someday, I’ll be as cool as my big brother!!
Of course, Mom already beat me to the big one; but I rolled over on Saturday for the first time. Yay me! I really wasn’t sure if I wanted to roll or sit up first, but everyone seemed to be making such a big deal about it, that I just decided to go for it. Boy, you should have heard them all cheer and clap for me. It’s like I was a rockstar or something! I’ve gotta really get on this standing thing, because I have a feeling that will be even bigger! I’ll be like a god to them then!
I really like grabbing stuff now! It took me a little while to realize I could turn this talent of holding onto stuff into a really fun game of grabbing anything and everything! I really like grabbing onto my big brother’s hair, because he always makes funny noises when I do. And, I like to grab Mommy’s face with both my hands so I can smooch all over her face. Yesterday, I found Z’s super ball on the floor and picked it up, all by myself! Mommy took it right away though, then told Z he couldn’t leave it on the floor anymore ‘cause I could put it in my mouth. Darn…I thought that was the idea!
I also recently discovered I could get my foot up to my mouth. How cool is that?! I love putting my toes in my mouth, and hope that Mom leaves my feet free so I can. I really don’t understand why nobody else does this too, because it’s super fun!
Just yesterday, I decided I was going to take spitting to a whole new level! Mama calls it “blowin’ raspberrys” but whatever it is, I love it! I can’t believe I never knew I could do that, and I’m certainly not going to waste anymore time by not doing it all.the.time!
Well, I feel a little something coming on, and I need to let Mama know… See you soon!

~Avalee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover