Saturday, May 2, 2009

Conversations with Zavion




It's been awhile for one of these, and I think about time!
Z is getting smarter by the day (heck even the minute), which means lots of interesting questions, musings and/or conversations. These are so frequent nowadays, that I have a hard time keeping track of all of it.
However, I manage to write a few down, and here are some faves...



Colin and I were watching TV one night while Z was going to bed. He was in bed with his music on trying very hard to get to sleep, but it was taking longer than usual. After awhile, we heard him call out, so Colin went into his room. Colin asked him if he needed something and Z said no. Colin said he thought he called us, and Z says:
"Well, it's just that your TV sound is getting into my music."
Hahaha! Well, of course we turned our TV down. :)

__________________________________________________

I was humming along to 'A Bicycle Built For Two' and Z asked what I was singing. I couldn't remember the name of the song, so told him I was trying to remember it.

Z: Is it the car song?

M: Which car song?

Z: You know..the car song!

M: Aaaah (racking my brain, trying to figure out if the song is indeed about a car)

Z: Mom, is it the car song about fighting?

M: Fighting?? What?!

Then, I realize he's referring to the Pink song, "I'm Yours..."

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Na na na na na

I guess I just lost my husband
I don't know where he went
So I'm gonna drink my money
I'm not gonna pay his rent (nope)
I've got a brand new attitude,
And I'm gonna wear it tonight
I'm gonna get in trouble
I wanna start a fight

Na na na na na
I wanna start a fight
Na na na na na
I wanna start a fight


So, now I've realized my days of listening to my radio are over. Raffi, here I come. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover