Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diary of Miss Avalee Apryl


I’ve been kinda sick the last couple weeks, so haven’t had much time to write in my diary…
First I caught this yucky cold and couldn’t stop sneezing and coughing. Plus Mommy kept attacking me with tissue (she can be pretty sneaky!). Personally, I don’t mind if my nose is runny, but Mom just can’t let it go!
I started feeling better, than my ear started hurting. Mommy took me to the doctor and they said I have an ear infection. I don’t know what that means, but they keep shoving this pink goopy stuff down my throat twice a day. Yuck!
But, even though I’m sick, I’m still happy about—well, everything! I roll over ALL the time now, but I get bored being on my tummy for too long, so I have to scream at Mom or Dad to help me. I rolled all the way once, and made the mistake of letting Mama see me, so now she keeps telling me, “You can do it, Avalee!” I’d rather just have her help me; that way I can give her lots of kisses while she’s there!
I recently discovered when I stick out my tongue; people laugh and tell me I’m silly. I like to do that a lot now, because I like to make people laugh for me!
And my new biggest feat is that I learned how to sign Mom & Dad! Mommy and Daddy have been showing me the signs since I was born, but I was just not coordinated to do it before. Everyone was so excited that I signed already, and said it was even earlier than Z. Yes! I think I’m going to work on some other signs pretty soon, and just impress the pants off everyone!
Well, Mama is here with that yucky pink stuff again, so I guess I better get goin’… See ya soon!

~Avalee

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm the only one who hasn't seen her sign yet. Next she will sign Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover