Friday, February 13, 2009

Avalee's two month checkup

So, the little lady had her check up today, and is doing fabulous (of course!).
Miss Chubby now weighs 10lbs 11 oz and is 23 ½ in long. For those of you keeping score; she's in the 75% for weight and 50% for height. I just love having a little chunky baby (although I don't love carrying Her Chunkness around, especially in the car seat!), especially since Z has always been so skinny.
Her pediatrician also checked out the normal developmental things, and I had to laugh when he asked if she was starting to smile. This girl loves to smile (see previous post)!! So much so, that she'll actually stop crying temporarily to give me her little rainbow smile (as if to say; “Don't worry Mommy. This won't last long.”) or even stop eating (gasp!) to smile up at me.
So, basically she is perfectly perfect...oh, and still cute as ever!!


Nope, this pic has nothing to do with this post...but isn't she adorable?!

19 comments:

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover