Saturday, February 21, 2009

Phone pictures

I take a lot of pictures-a lot. I always have my phone with me and won't hesitate to whip it out and snap pics of anything and everything. Of course, a lot of the pics are of the kids being cute... But there are also just as many of things I find silly, weird or just plain crazy (and some of those are of the kids too). It seems a crime not to share them with everyone, so I'm going to update the blog weekly with some of said pics.
Enjoy! :0)

When you come around the corner and see this, it cracks you up. I don't care if you're having a bad day; you will laugh.
















They were having a sale.
















Really??
















I'm a cool mommy and made mini corndogs and curly fries (both homemade) for dinner. When you make mini corndogs and curly fries, you have to make them into a kooky face.

























Superman helping to make banana bread. The best part of this picture is the look on his face.

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...thanks for taking the time to stop by! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Guestbook

 
Pin It button on image hover